BROKERAGE EVENT ON Social Entrepreneurship Development In Brussels
13 December 2017 | 08:30 am - 08 pm
The objective of the SOCIAL SEEDS B2B matchmaking event is to facilitate interregional exchange of policies and practical knowledge between policymakers, social enterprises, social (impact) investors, corporations, business accelerators and academia to inspire, connect and enrich the social enterprise ecosystem in Europe. This event has been designed in cooperation with SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENT SPAs projects supported under the INTERREG EUROPE Programme.
- Social Enterprises and Social Innovators wishing to establish cooperation agreements to scale-up and expand their initiatives in other territories
- Social impact investors and financial intermediaries with proven track records in impact investing
- Development agencies and public authorities supporting social initiatives and managing ESIF Operational Programmes
- Stakeholders of the partners of SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENT SPAs projects
- Regional and local actors particularly interested in economic and social inclusion of immigrants and refugees
Rue Montoyer 21
EURADA - European Association of Development Agencies
Avenue des Arts 12, bte 7
+32 2 218 43 13
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners to judge a possible future collaboration. People meet and greet at high speed. 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
1. Registration | 12th December 2017
During the registration you can indicate if and when you are available for bilateral meetings. This determines up to how many meetings you can manage later on.
2. Set up a profile
Next you create your own cooperation profile. The profile should describe what kind of technology, product, partnership, investment, expertise, etc. you are offering or looking for. The better the quality of your profile the more and qualified meeting requests you can expect and the higher the chance that the meetings will have an impact. Your profile will be visible on the event website to other participants and visitors.
3. Request meetings | 01th November until 12th December
Browse the other participants send meetings requests to those companies you would like to meet at the event. Meeting requests that are accepted are scheduled on fixed time-slots and tables prior to the event.
4. Build connections at the event | 13st December 2017
A few days prior to the event you will receive an email with your meetings schedule showing who you will meet, what time, and the table number where the meeting will take place. You schedule will also be printed at the site.
Hotel Chambord *** (starting from 99€/night)
Close to the event venue
Rue de Namur 82, 1000 Bruxelles
phone +32 2 548 99 10
Hotel Motel One *** (starting from 89€/night)
Close to the city centre
Rue Royale 12, 1000 Bruxelles
phone : +32 2 209 61 10
NH Brussels Louise **** (starting from 88€/night)
Near the event venue
Chaussée De Charleroi 17, 1060 Bruxelles
phone +32 2 539 0160
Marivaux Hotel **** (starting from 120€/night)
Close to the city centre
Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98, 1000 Bruxelles
phone +32 2 227 03 00